This deli platter box includes:
- Harrogate Blue - Gentle blue cow's milk cheese with a golden body laced with a web of blue veins. Nice balance of creaminess and blue tang.
- Black Bomber mature cheddar - Gentle blue cow's milk cheese with a golden body laced with a web of blue veins. Nice balance of creaminess and blue tang.
- Vacherousse d’ Argental - A very smooth, creamy cow's milk with a texture of thick clotted cream and a fresh, moreish flavour.
- Kalamata olives – Almond shaped olives with a rich, aubergine colour. Meaty texture with a fresh, fruity flavour
- Sunshine rosemary and garlic pitted olives - Mixed olives marinated in rosemary infused oil and semi-dried tomatoes
- A selection of award-winning Peter’s yard crackers; fig and spelt, sourdough and charcoal and rye
- Bungay Raw Butter - Rich and full flavoured this unpasteurised butter is made fresh on the family farm in Suffolk. Using their Montbeliarde cows’ milk their cream is gently cultured and beaten to form a traditional handmade unpasteurised butter
- Tracklement’s sticky fig relish
- Cornichons and balsamic onions
- Semi-dried tomatoes and marinated artichokes
Please note that all the cheeses are made using vegetarian rennet. The items included in this platter are subject to availability and as such there may be some substitutes made to the same value.
Platters are pick up from the store only - when ordering please specify the day you are wanting to pick up the platter. For next day pick up please order by 5.00pm the previous day. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to confirm your order along with collection arrangements.
Price - £25.00